This workshop is designed for mid-to-large cap companies that need to determine product/market fit for new product ideas entering the organization. This is a deep-dive product-market fit seminar for corporate innovators.
- How to assess opportunities and the potential product/market fit
- How to create strategies that will assist in the development of successful products
- How to recognize market shifts that may have strategic implications, and to understand how these could translate into areas for disruption
- How to identify the best sources of new product development opportunities
- How to uncover ‘breakthrough’ needs, and then develop and test new product concepts that best meet those needs
- How to develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to test your product idea
- How to size and determine the profitability of the market you’re targeting
- How to create a value proposition for your new product
- How to develop market research objectives, purposes, and hypotheses
- How to determine the best techniques to use for your research
- How to determine how your product is perceived versus your competition
- How to determine if your new product will cannibalize your current product offerings
- How quantitative techniques can be useful for testing product concepts
- How to use the Product Risk Framework to root out uncertainties and risk
- How to develop market, product and technology roadmaps for your products
Strategy 2 Market instructors are strategic innovation consultants who bring a considerable breadth and depth of experience in product development and discuss real-life examples throughout the workshop.
An agenda is developed that fits your training objectives, and the length of the workshop varies on how deep your team wants to go. Flipped classroom methods are used to ensure real-time learning.